Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Shower

What a fun day we had Saturday celebrating the upcoming birth of my sister's baby!

Doesn't she look great! I am so excited for her. She is due May 19, so I think my picture on my side bar is off by a couple days.


We had no shortage of young ladies to help us celebrate Saturday. They were all so well behaved and so fun to have with us.


This last picture is for Megan. Have you checked out her belly gallery yet? As my sweet husband said when he seen this picture, "There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly." Isn't that the truth. What a miracle.


Happy Monday!
Smiles!

9 comments:

Cheri said...

I agree- I just love baby bellies!
It's so much fun being an Aunt isn't it!

A Stone Gatherer said...

What fun! I'm so happy for her! Not much longer!

Terri said...

I think pregnant women are just the cutest! Funny I didn't think that when it was me but...
She's getting close, how exciting!

Melissa said...

How fun! I'm sure she (and you) is ready for the baby to come! :)

Mari said...

She looks great! It won't be long now!

Monkey Giggles said...

I agree too... Pregnant bellies are beautiful.

Shelly said...

What great joy to have a new one on the way! If you like to see pregnant bellies, take a look at my friend at www.timelinephotography.com
nice belly shots. I am going to get Amanda's senior pics taken from here too.

Justabeachkat said...

Your hubby is right! Pregnancy just makes everyone beautiful. I wish I had pictures of my belly exposed when I was pregnant. I loved being pregnant. It's a special special time.

Hugs!
Kat

VSJensen said...

i love baby showers! and that is a great belly shot, so beautiful thanks for letting me know about the belly gallery, i'm about 4 months along so i'll have to check it out! very fun blog!