Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A day late a dollar short?


Why do I wait so long to catch up on bills? I have spent the last 2 days catching up. Yuck! But it is done, the bills are paid, and the accounts are balanced. God is good!

I am late on check-in time for my 8 in 2008 intentional living goals....

1. Keep up our 1,000 Gifts List
-I don't think very many got added this past month
2. Work @ becoming a Proverbs 31 woman
-I think even hubby would agree that this is getting better.
3. Consistent quiet time/devotions
-I am blessed by the fact that my quiet time is becoming much more consistent.
4. Memorize scripture weekly
-I have not memorized any scripture this month.
5. Spend 1 on 1 time with each child
-There has been more family time but maybe not one on one time.
6. Complete sewn gift for Julie and Leo
-Haven't touched this because I am working on a baby gift for them.
7. Build up to run with Anna this summer
-Don't laugh to hard but I did get on the treadmill once this month. I said don't laugh!
8. Complete knitted gift for Crystal and Jeremy
-This one is getting a little closer to being complete. Yeah!

Didn't probably make these goal very intentional this month.

5 comments:

OHmommy said...

I would love to learn how to sew/knit. perhaps I should make it one of my goals. :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Ya did good! I didn't see any going backwards! Alot of positives!

Aunt Angie said...

I have way too many projects and stuff started...how do you spell "organize?" Well, it is a bit organized...but my time...not as much. Oh, well, as Scarlet O'Hara said...I will think about that tomorrow!
Headed to bath and bed right now! Love you Jennifer!!!

Cheri said...

It does always feel good when you get that stack of bills taken care of.

Tonja said...

I'm just impressed that you have such a worthy list. I mean...just thinking of all those 'admirable' things to do should count for something! I think you should be proud!