
By this time tomorrow I will be in the air on my way down to Miami to catch a flight to Haiti. I am excited, nervous, and everything in between. I am not looking forward to getting up tomorrow morning at 3am but I will survive. Maybe I can sleep on the plane. HA! I am sure I will be running on adrenalin until my head hits the pillow Saturday night and then hopefully I can sleep. I am going down with a team of 16 that includes my 2 oldest kids and my mother. Please keep us in your prayers over this next week both for our safety and that we are willing to let God work through us as we reach out to the Haitian people.
6 comments:
we'll be praying for you all! I'm sure it will, be a wonderful experience - sharing with your Mom and kids!
PS - Happy belated Anniversary!
I'll be praying for you and the whole group.I'll be anxious to hear all about the trip and the time you spend in Haiti.Take care,Patty
I hope you have a wonderful trip. I will be praying for you and those you minister to, that you will bless their lives and in turn that you will receive a blessing.
Jen, will be praying for your travels and safety.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Off to bed for me now.
Definetly be praying for you! Been busy-----glad I came over to catch up!
I hope you take pictures-----can't wait to hear how the trip was.
Girl, you are in MY neck of the woods now (Miami)...you guys be safe, have fun, and know that you are covered in SO many prayers!
Melissa
Post a Comment