Glad you had such a great trip!Take care of that arm.
That's a great family picture. I love the background! :)
Nice picture - even with the sling!
Hope your arm is better soon --- casted YET??? I bet the heat did not help the swelling go down.with love and thanks-tara
Great picture! Sure hope the arm is better! Anxious to hear about your adventures in Haiti. Take care!
Great pic! How is your arm?
Oh my -- you broke your ARM!! you are so brave...I hope alls well that ends well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Glad you had such a great trip!
Take care of that arm.
That's a great family picture. I love the background! :)
Nice picture - even with the sling!
Hope your arm is better soon --- casted YET??? I bet the heat did not help the swelling go down.
with love and thanks-
tara
Great picture! Sure hope the arm is better! Anxious to hear about your adventures in Haiti. Take care!
Great pic! How is your arm?
Oh my -- you broke your ARM!! you are so brave...
I hope alls well that ends well.
Post a Comment