Friday, September 5, 2008

Focus

Even though I wasn't looking forward to school starting and seeing so little of my kids I was looking forward to getting my days back to some sort of routine. Summer takes a huge toll on the "order" of my house. WELL... I still have no semblance of order or routine. Argh!
I feel so undisciplined sometimes. Can anyone out there relate? I think I started 50 different things today and they were all things that really need to get done but I think I only completed about 10. I am not good at staying focused when there are multiple things needing my attention.

Well blogging isn't on my "high priority" list of things to get on top of so I better get back to it.






Please keep Haiti in your prayers. It is being hit really hard by all the hurricanes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can completely relate!! Now that school's started, I have so much homework, from 5 different classes. And so I'll start on one class and then realize I have to do something for another class, so then I'm trying to do so much at once. And of course there are other distractions around the house and things to do...it's a wonder I get anything done at all!

Nate and Brenda said...

I can soooo relate to this!!

I cannot focus yet either. I think after the Isaiah project is done I may have to just proritize a list of importance of what to get done.