We had a great visit to MSU this weekend. Below is Zack, Mark, MSU Throws Coach John Newell, and Aaron. Zack competed against Aaron 2 years ago and now Aaron is a thrower on the MSU track team. We were waiting for Mark's friend, Ed, to get into town with our 3 daughters. We were able to purchase 4 extra tickets right next to us for the MSU vs. Notre Dame game so that our girls could join us. It was also Ed's 40th birthday so we paid his way. He is a huge Notre Dame fan. (We don't hold that against him, we love him despite it.)

We (Zack, Aaron, Mark, and me) were given field passes so we took turns down on the field before the game. It was really cool to be right down there with everyone getting ready. Below is Anna, me, and Zack.

Below is Ed, Libby, Zack and Aaron.


Below is Kaylyn enjoying the halftime show.

At the beginning of the fourth quarter we were finally in the shade. Here are the guys during an intense part of the game.

Smiles!
12 comments:
It was a beautiful day to be there and they won! Glad you had fun.
I have never been to a football game but I think it would be exciting. Not sure I could stand to sit too long especially since I wouldn't know what was going on.
Glad you had a nice day for the game.
You had such perfect weather to be there. How fun for the whole family! I bet he's so excited now to go to college.
It looks like ya'll had a great time! The pictures are sooooo good! :)
What a great day for everyone- even though my family is OSU fans.
Looks like a great weekend! WOW field passes! That must have been a hoot!
Oh, it look s like a great family weekend! Is it feeling like fall there, yet? I so love to go to a football game when there is that feeling of fall in the air!
What fun!!
Looks like a great time!! Those field passes must have been awesome! :)
Looks like a beautiful day! I wish Canadians were as into football ~ sadly, hockey is the focus here. All that stinkin' ice, I guess!! I much prefer football!
Looks like you had a great time! Beautiful weather for it for sure and a winning team.
Post a Comment