Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please take note and pray.

I have added a box on my sidebar to ask for prayer for the unreached. I seen it on Sue's site. What a wonderful visual to remind us every day that there are so many people that haven't heard the Good News of Jesus Christ. Please stop now for a minute and pray for the unsaved.


7 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

I love it!!! I may steal it for my blog as well!!!! Awesome!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

nice idea. today, my prayers go to the unreached at the bottom of the rubble when the towers fell.

it's a day of such sorrow, yet a day of remembering what is really important!

Cheri said...

That is such a great visual reminder!

Chad and Tammy said...

What a great reminder.

Unknown said...

This is off topic... how do I become YOUR follower? I want to be one. LOL

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Jennifer, what a wonderful reminder. I just love this.

Tonja said...

Oh, there are so many...and we are commanded to reach them. This muxt be a matter of prayer!