Oh i love the dancing one, too funny. The other one was headless.DMS
Love it- so fun!
Very funny!
I love it!! Very cute!!
That dancing one was very cool! :) I liked the Santa story one, but I just imagined Libby's cute face in there, because there was not head!
You guys are so talented!
LOL-
The new Donnie and Marie. LOLThose are fun to do! Nice outfits!
Oh Jennifer - That is Great!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh i love the dancing one, too funny. The other one was headless.
DMS
Love it- so fun!
Very funny!
I love it!! Very cute!!
That dancing one was very cool! :) I liked the Santa story one, but I just imagined Libby's cute face in there, because there was not head!
You guys are so talented!
LOL-
The new Donnie and Marie. LOL
Those are fun to do! Nice outfits!
Oh Jennifer -
That is Great!!
Post a Comment