very pretty, I might have to try that some time.DMS
That looks pretty cool!
That looks really good. A very festive touch for the holidays!
Very pretty...sweet Emily and your headboard. I'm glad my idea put a smile on Mark's face...and yours too I bet.Hugs!Kat
I saw that on Kat's blog and thought it was a neat idea. I like yours too!
What a cutie!!! I love the lights on the headboard...I don't have a headboard on my bed, but if I did, I would do that...maybe year-round!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very pretty, I might have to try that some time.
DMS
That looks pretty cool!
That looks really good. A very festive touch for the holidays!
Very pretty...sweet Emily and your headboard. I'm glad my idea put a smile on Mark's face...and yours too I bet.
Hugs!
Kat
I saw that on Kat's blog and thought it was a neat idea. I like yours too!
What a cutie!!! I love the lights on the headboard...I don't have a headboard on my bed, but if I did, I would do that...maybe year-round!!
Post a Comment