Jane Bos of the Grand Rapids Press wrote a nice article on her blog about Zack.
Read it here.
(There is a typo, however, Zack's dad's name is Mark not Mike and I already corrected her for spelling Zack's name wrong (which is now fixed) so I thought I shouldn't press my luck. LOL!)
On another note, Zack will be throwing at Cornerstone College again tonight. This is the college where he "hit the wall". I guess now his goal will have to be to hit the wall higher. -Smiles!
5 comments:
Nice article, even with the wrong name! I had Jane's Mom for a phys-ed teacher in junior high and her Dad was the coach at Unity when I was there. They're a nice family.
Way to go! I know you are so proud of him! I know he'll do well next time too. Of course he'll break his record!
Yeah Zack! I can't wait to hear how today's meet went! :)
It's fun to see the write ups on Zack! Bummer about Mark's name!
Way to go!!!
Post a Comment