Jen- that is the coolest thing ever- when Tara was keeping vigil for Bella it almost made me cry. What an awesome video!
Bekah will have to see that when she gets home! So sweet, precious, cool and unbelieveable! Thanks for sharing it!
That's so cool! For as many differences as these two have, why do so many people let skin color or some other silly minor difference get in the way of simple compassion and love!?
I love this! It certainly is a lesson for humans!
I actually watched this on tv while I was getting dressed a few days ago. What a sweet story. It was fun seeing it again.Hugs!Kat
What a sweet, sweet story. Thanks for sharing it. I'm encouraged!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jen- that is the coolest thing ever- when Tara was keeping vigil for Bella it almost made me cry. What an awesome video!
Bekah will have to see that when she gets home! So sweet, precious, cool and unbelieveable! Thanks for sharing it!
That's so cool! For as many differences as these two have, why do so many people let skin color or some other silly minor difference get in the way of simple compassion and love!?
I love this! It certainly is a lesson for humans!
I actually watched this on tv while I was getting dressed a few days ago. What a sweet story. It was fun seeing it again.
Hugs!
Kat
What a sweet, sweet story. Thanks for sharing it. I'm encouraged!
Post a Comment