Friday, January 15, 2010

De-lurking week

Mari had this on her blog yesterday and I thought it was a fun idea.






Did you know this is de-lurking week?
That means this is your opportunity to make yourself known! After today, you can go back to lurking, but for today would you leave a comment with your name and where you are from?
I would appreciate it so much!

Smiles!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm not as lurker, but I'm letting you know I was here! You know where I live. :)

Justabeachkat said...

Another non-lurker here. But you might be thinking so since I've been such a bad blog friend lately. Between the holidays, the wedding plans, house guests, our trips, etc. my time has been crazy busy. I'm trying to be better though.

Hugs from the beach (in Destin)!
Kat

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hey There Jenn, not really a "lurker" but wanted to stop by & leave ya a note to say HI!!! I read your updates via Feedblitz these days, so I can keep up. Hope you have a great day! ~ Melissa in Mel's World