Thanks to Kristen at We Are That Family my family is going to eat well for a while. I won her giveaway from Homemade Gourmet. I am so excited to to try all of these yummy meals out. Tonight we are having Chipotle Raspberry Chicken. Doesn't that sound yummy? For more information on Tami, the founder of Homemade Gourmet, check out her blog Around the Table with Tami.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Dinner is in the crockpot.
Thanks to Kristen at We Are That Family my family is going to eat well for a while. I won her giveaway from Homemade Gourmet. I am so excited to to try all of these yummy meals out. Tonight we are having Chipotle Raspberry Chicken. Doesn't that sound yummy? For more information on Tami, the founder of Homemade Gourmet, check out her blog Around the Table with Tami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey - I was supposed to win that one! Did you see how many people entered? Hooray for you for being one of the winners. I know you'll enjoy this one!
Post a Comment