It's an Emily day. Libby was actually happy to have a dentist appointment today because she knew that meant she would get to spend more time with Emily. Maybe I should schedule all of those not so fun appointments on Friday's. Poor Libby is very stuffed up though and I think you can see it in this picture. 'Tis the season I guess.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Guess what day it is?
It's an Emily day. Libby was actually happy to have a dentist appointment today because she knew that meant she would get to spend more time with Emily. Maybe I should schedule all of those not so fun appointments on Friday's. Poor Libby is very stuffed up though and I think you can see it in this picture. 'Tis the season I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That Emily is loved a whole lot!
Now she isn't stuffed up from anything at my house is she???!!! I'm going to get a complex if she is!!!!
Post a Comment