Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Calling all Lurkers out there....



I seen this on Cheri and Mari's sight so I thought I would jump on board too. If you read my blog, thank you and please leave me a quick comment.

ARE YOU A LURKER? If so...you're so welcome here. Leave a comment and come back anytime...you're always welcome!

(I borrowed that last comment from Kat. Smiles!)

11 comments:

julie said...

I'm here everyday Jen!!

Anonymous said...

I just found you and I love the name. I just saw your pop ticker, way to go!
DMS

Mari said...

I am here every day and I think you are doing a great job!

Cheri said...

I check it out every day- love it!

Unknown said...

Great blog, I found you through Mari's blog...Come vist me some time.

Justabeachkat said...

So funny...I just did this on my blog too!

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs!
Kat

Melissa said...

I'm here everyday too Jen!!! And I really hope that your time stamp is wrong, otherwise what are you doing up at 4:19 AM?!?!?! smiles :)

Zaankali said...

Too funny Melissa!!! If you know me well enough you know there is NO WAY you would get this chick out of bed that early or ever keep me up that late! I was posting on Pacific time. Opps. Maybe that is why I found a post of Kim's at 4:13am also. Although it would be like her to be up in the wee hours of the morning.

Nate and Brenda said...

I am here every day!! Love the blog!! Glad you came on board!!!

Melissa said...

yeah, i know how much you like your sleep ;) so i kind of figured the time was different...i did the same thing when i started too :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey Jen,

I tried to seen you a comment yesterday, but it didn't work. It was clever too. I do want you to know that the post from me was probably 4:13. I don't know if it's pre-menopause or something else, but I's wakes up early alot!

Kim