Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Female members of the Hill household....

Okay, since I harassed Brenda about no posts for so long, I better put something on here. Since I have nothing really interesting to put on I will post some pictures from our vacation near Mackinaw this summer.

"Stop asking me what's for dinner!!!"

"What do you mean there is no more chocolate?!?!"

"I have to have my own cell phone!"


"I can't act mad, even with these silly glasses on."


I hope y'all are laughing as much as I am looking at these pictures again.

You know laughter is good medicine so let it go!


4 comments:

julie said...

Those pics are SO funny! I agree with Brenda though - I was awaiting new reading material!! :)

Cheri said...

Those are great shots- I really wanted to see Mark in them though!
Cheri

Mari said...

Those pictures are great. Is this why Mark spends so much time hunting?

Melissa said...

I love it...but where's mark and zack? lol. funny how everyone's posting pictures from this summer, maybe i should put some up too :)