Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They don't stay puppies forever.

I didn't know what to post today so I thought a before and after of our "giant" might be fun to see.

Kinda funny, all the "males" in our house tend to run on the "larger than most" size.



In the first picture Gunner is about 3 months old and in the next picture Gunner is now 2 years old and weighs 108 lbs. Unfortunately he still thinks he is a puppy and doesn't know the strength of his weight.

Ask Melissa how she is greeted when she comes to our home. Sorry Melissa. Fortunately he is a lover not a fighter.

Smiles!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

aww!!! i love Gunner!! no worries :)

Melissa said...

and i always know someone's going to greet me when i come over :) j/k

Mari said...

He looks like a lover - very cute.

julie said...

He is SO cute, but if Naomi ever came to your house, she would probably have a heart attack if she saw him coming!!!! We had to lock our pomeranian up for 3 weeks after she came home from Haiti because she was so terrified of him!! :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

I love that dog! He's got the cutest wiggle! I especially think it's great that he's not a fighter. He's just out there for the pure enjoyment of the run! Sorry Zac.

Justabeachkat said...

Just look at that sweet face! What a cutie pie!

Hugs!
Kat

Cheri said...

He's really cute! We also have a moose- He's a wiemeraner and weighs in at about 100 pds too!

Melissa said...

Yeah... but I figure I owe him big time for bringing it to me. Besides, I got him back by teasing him about his math skills.
I saw your new blog...cool. :)