First of all I have to mention that my dear daughter takes after her father when it comes to picture taking. This was the only picture that wasn't a complete blur.It was parents night Friday at my son's football game. After an up and down season they got into the playoffs by the skin of their teeth. So this coming Friday we will travel an hour and a half to watch them in their playoff game.
What a yucky batch of weather we sat through. It rained off and on throughout the whole game but the temp was in the high 50's so at least it wasn't to terribly cold. It did not put a damper on everyone's spirit though. It was a very exciting game and the boys all played great.
Since I brought up my dear daughter I thought I
better add a little something about her. She had a great soccer game on Saturday. She plays on a traveling soccer team. Her team lost 3-5 but they have improved so much even the opposing team's coach came over to let them know. They played the number one team in the organization so to hold them to within 2 goals was awesome.Then to add icing on the cake for our house... Anna scored 2 of the 3 goals!!! She lives for soccer and plays with everything she has. It is so
fun to watch her play! She is the "orange girl" kicking the ball in the top picture and in the second picture she had taken a shot on the goal but this one was blocked. So I guess I need to add that I was the picture taker and I missed the first two goals she made because it is so hard to time the picture right.Maybe our whole family needs to take a picture taking 101 class.
Smiles!
9 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting. That really is an accomplishment and I know you're all so proud.
Hugs!
Kat
Congrats guys! Can't wait to see how the season comes out!! Go Falcons!!
Yeah - Go Falcons! Go Zach! The picture isn't too bad - it's better than the one Mark took :)
Mark looks kind of ticked in that picture, but you're smiling so it must not be that bad. I got to the game right when they called the last 2 players :( Anyway...yay for going to playoffs! That's so exciting...Friday's weather was indeed miserable, but the game was good :)
Congrats on the season- how exciting to be in the playoffs.
Hopefully the weather will be better for the next game!
Way to go Anna! You look very impressive shoting that goal!
yay Anna! you're awesome! if you're interested in a photography 101 course, you can come join me out at cc! lol
I think you should have asked Troy for a photography class while he was out here, you've seen his pictures so you know how amazing they are. Hey, you have a week with him next summer, maybe he can give you one then! Just kidding, he will be really busy then, so that probably wouldn't work. Oh well.
Congratulations on your son's team making it to the playoff's. And ANNA SCORED 2 0F THE 3 GOALS! WHOAH! BABY!
THAT IS AWESOME! You certainly had a great weekend! Never mind photography, stick with the sports!
Post a Comment