Anna is the beautiful girl in the white sweater with a pink tank top under it.
Sorry for my poor filming techniques. I was try to watch her sing with out looking through the little camera picture and wasn't looking at what I was filming. Smiles!
That was really good! Not that I understood ANY of it, but I am SURE that wasn't in English. That is funny that almost everyone is swaying except Brandon who is just standing still in the back. Lol.
After 2 camera posts, I'm thinking it's time to pass that job on to someone more qualified! :) Just kidding. I am a horrible picture taker which is why my daughter takes all the photos. I love seeing them sing---does she sing like her mom? Beautiful!
Singing just runs in your family. Anna looks so beautiful in her white sweater! Be sure to tell Anna for me that she did a GREAT job! (I can't say too much for the photographer though. She needs to get another job! Like knitting purses! Ha! Ha! JUST KIDDING! Don't come down here and hit me!) Hahahahaha! Merry Christmas to all of you!
9 comments:
Wow! They sound excellent!!! And she does look very pretty!
They sound really good - this singing talent must run in your family!
That was great! Good job, Anna!!
Good job Anna- the choir sounds really good!
That was really good! Not that I understood ANY of it, but I am SURE that wasn't in English. That is funny that almost everyone is swaying except Brandon who is just standing still in the back. Lol.
I understand about not wanting to watch her through the camera.
Nice job , Anna
After 2 camera posts, I'm thinking it's time to pass that job on to someone more qualified! :) Just kidding. I am a horrible picture taker which is why my daughter takes all the photos.
I love seeing them sing---does she sing like her mom? Beautiful!
Singing just runs in your family. Anna looks so beautiful in her white sweater! Be sure to tell Anna for me that she did a GREAT job! (I can't say too much for the photographer though. She needs to get another job! Like knitting purses! Ha! Ha! JUST KIDDING! Don't come down here and hit me!) Hahahahaha! Merry Christmas to all of you!
I wish for you and yours the merriest of Christmases filled with family, love, food and fun and many memory making moments.
Christmas hugs sweet friend!
Kat
Post a Comment