Is that Sky Harbor Airport? I've been on that moving sidewalk many of times! Hope Jeffery had a safe trip and enjoyed his stay in AZ.
What a spoiled little Geffrey he is!
Love this picture - it's just fun!
Fun photo. I hope Jeffrey had a safe trip.
Funny! I love it.
I'm surprised Jeffery was that coordinated! Can't wait to see more of his adventures!
What a trip for Jeffery!
that is so stinking cute!!!!
That is just plain AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Is that Sky Harbor Airport? I've been on that moving sidewalk many of times! Hope Jeffery had a safe trip and enjoyed his stay in AZ.
What a spoiled little Geffrey he is!
Love this picture - it's just fun!
Fun photo. I hope Jeffrey had a safe trip.
Funny! I love it.
I'm surprised Jeffery was that coordinated! Can't wait to see more of his adventures!
What a trip for Jeffery!
that is so stinking cute!!!!
That is just plain AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment