Got this from Melissa and since I am taking a break from cleaning (yuck) and she says it is really fast I thought "why not".
TAG - YOU’RE IT! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes I swear!) Then, post it on yours!
Two names you go by:
1. Jen
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. pink tank top
2. blue jeans
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. A house that cleans itself
2. children that pick up after themselves
Two people who will most likely send this back
1. ?
2. ?
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Allendale beat Calvin Christian
2. Ate dinner at Peppino's
Two things you ate today:
1. Broccoli pasta
2. Nothing else (I know not very healthy since it is now 6pm)
Two people you last talked to:
1. Megan
2. Kaylyn
Two things you did today:
1. cleaned
2. cleaned some more
Two favorite beverages:
1. Chai with whip cream
2. Coke (but I gave it up)
Wow! That was fast! Now it’s your turn, don’t forget to link me so I know to check your site =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey cool! Someone else did it:) Sorry to hear you spent your day cleaning, but I had to laugh because I took a break from cleaning to fill this out too!!! :)
Post a Comment