I can not get your whole post to load, so I do not know what your comments were...but we saw it yesterday...and it was excellent! Everyone who is married or thinking about getting married should see it!
Yep... my friends said they liked it too... apparently a lot of folks do. It was the #3 movie on Friday... with being in only 835 theaters... #4-8 were in 2000-3000 theaters each. Praise God!!
So glad you enjoyed it... I have no idea when I'll get to see it -- but I will!! I've been following the blog... that's been fun.
6 comments:
I've heard a lot about this movie. Good to know it's as good as they say it is.
We were talking about this movie at church this morning. Tom and Bonnie went last night too. They really liked it. Glad to her another good review!
I can not get your whole post to load, so I do not know what your comments were...but we saw it yesterday...and it was excellent! Everyone who is married or thinking about getting married should see it!
Yep... my friends said they liked it too... apparently a lot of folks do. It was the #3 movie on Friday... with being in only 835 theaters... #4-8 were in 2000-3000 theaters each. Praise God!!
So glad you enjoyed it... I have no idea when I'll get to see it -- but I will!! I've been following the blog... that's been fun.
We saw it last Sunday. Great movie. The kids even liked it
I haven't seen it yet...I definitely plan to though! I've heard so many great reviews about it, and I can't wait to watch it! :)
Post a Comment