Friday, September 26, 2008

Tonja's Purse Meme

Tonja (pronounce the "j", I have to keep reminding myself. wink) has started a Purse Meme. I think she has a thing for purses, check it out.

TONJA'S PURSE MEME:

1. Describe your favorite purse...
-right now it is black, it kinda looks like alligator skin, it has 2 handles, medium size, cheap (that is the best part)

2 What 4 things are ALWAYS in your purse...
-Epi Pen
-Lipstick
-Wallet
-Contact case

3. What is the most unusual thing you carry with you on a regular basis...
-Epi Pen

4. What is the strangest thing you have ever found in your purse...
-Popcorn (must have been sitting open near a kid)

5. Is your purse an "open book" or a "private sanctuary"....
-Private sanctuary usually but I do send the kids in it occasionally to get stuff but they never go in it without being told to.

6. Do you change purses often or tend to use the same one for everything...
-I only ever use 1 purse at a time

7. Any "purse wisdom" you would like to share....
-Life is much more simple when you stick to 1 purse. LOL!


If you are reading this please join in. Smiles!

3 comments:

Mari said...

This is a fun one. I only use one purse - it is easier!

Tonja said...

Loved your answers! Thanks for playing! I could never use just one purse...I think it must have something to do with my ADD! :)

Beth Cotell said...

I always have an Epi Pen Jr. in my purse too!

And I'm with you...stick to one purse...it will make life much more simple!