Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting back to nature.


Anna showed me this today in the Cabela's catalog and for some unknown reason I want one. Now you can rest assured I will never get one they cost $169.
Does that look fun to anyone else? Something in my "desire to get back to nature" self seriously thinks that would have been fun to have when we were still tent camping. I could never sleep under the stars with just a sleeping bag but this I could so do! It comes with a rain tarp and poles to put out a little awning also. How fun is that? Anna is thinking this would be great for camping in the rain. You wouldn't have to wake up to find puddles in your tent. Been there.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Smiles!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

It sure would take up less room when you're packing to go!
It is kind of neat.

Mari said...

It's pretty cool, but I need to be in a building, preferably in a bed! (With electricity and running water...) :)

Shelly said...

That is definately interesting.

I like the camper we have. LOL

A Stone Gatherer said...

I love it! I wish they made a double one so Steve and I could do rustic camping together!

The Sloterbeeks said...

You crack me up =) I think I would be totally claustraphobic in that thing. I need my nice big able to stand up straight tent.
Dawn

Aunt Angie said...

Okay...I don't even camp...and I want one!

I could lay out on my patio at night...and be able to enjoy being outside! WITHOUT bugs!!!!! Yeah!

nannykim said...

So cool!! I think it would be a minimalist camping experience!