*******************************************************
Right Now, I am:
feeling... like I need to get off from the computer and get ready for the day.
wondering... what I should make for dinner tonight.
listening... to a silent house and it is wonderful.
drinking... the last of my Chai (without any whip cream thanks to some little thief in my house).
wanting... to be finished with the bills (I am procrastinating).
loving... my clean kitchen which is a miracle in itself.
looking... forward to a mini-getaway to Traverse City this weekend with Mark.
*******************************************************
What are you doing right now?
6 comments:
Jen, When I read that you needed to pay some bills, I thought, OH YEAH, I do too! Thanks for the reminder.
Jennifer,
I loved this list today. The only bad thing about it was your words about your clean kitchen convicted me about my dirty one!
Good list - especially the clean kitchen!
I am just home from work and supper out with Bob. That's a Thursday tradition for us. I always work till 5 or 6 on Thursday because I do rounds with the Dr. We decided it's a good night to go out and not worry about what to eat when we both come home late! Now I get to catch up on my blogs!
Just found your blog from your comment on mine. I look foward to reading more!
I love this list...especially the clean kitchen, it motivated me to clean mine!
~Jaime
www.ChaseNKids.com
Have fun up at TC! I might be going there Tuesday...let me know if there's any cool events going on :)
Oh Traverse City, I'm jealous. We usually try to head up this time of year, but I guess not this year.
I laughed at your comment about Green Acres and the pumpkins. That was so cute and so typical of a kid her age. My husband got a chuckle out of that one, too.
Post a Comment