Thursday, October 30, 2008

Has it really been that long?

I was a little shocked to see that I hadn't posted since last Friday. Wow! Time flies when you are busy. I wanted to let you in on a book giveaway that Lisa @ The Preachers Wife is having.

Go check it out!
Smiles!

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

I know what you mean about being busy. I haven't been by in awhile. Between our trips, my getting the flu and all my company for the breast cancer walk, my life has been c-r-a-z-y!!! Everyone has gone now though and my house is quiet. BUT...I'm desperatly trying to get caught up and it's been fun seeing what you've been doing. Gosh, I love your family Fall photos. Just gorgeous!

Hey, you've been "boo-ed", so come by when you can.

Hugs!
Kat

A Stone Gatherer said...

I signed up for that too! I like John Piper!