It really touched my heart. I love reading my kids thoughts.
We also got to watch her class perform a song for us in the Cafeteria. I caught something really funny at the beginning of this video. Watch (the first 15 secs) the little boy in the middle row wearing a black sweatshirt. Make sure that your volume is turned up so you can hear what he says. It just cracked me up! Libby is in the back row wearing the black sweater.
Edited to add: Since people are having a hard time figuring out what David said I will tell you. "The suspense is KILLING ME!" Now just try and not laugh when you see how he expresses it. What a riot!

4 comments:
Wow Libby is a very good writer! What a great kid, thanks for sharing that with us. I couldn't make out what the little boy said.Maybe you could fill me in sometime> Take care,Patty
I couldn't catch it either!
Glad you shared it - once I knew what it was I could here it!
I love Libby's paper about herself too.
I love Libby's biography! And I would have to agree with all the adjectives she used to describe herself. She's an amazing girl!
Post a Comment