Friday, October 10, 2008

My Husband....

I am giving the "scheduled post" a try. We (Mark, Zack, and I) are gone for the weekend on another official college visit to the University of Wisconsin. I am not looking forward to the long drive but hopefully with the trees starting to change it will at least be a scenic drive.

I seen this on a couple different blogs and thought it would be fun for while I am away.


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Hunting DVD, football, or NASCAR (side note: unless he has picked college football I am probably not in the room with him)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? French and Thousand Island (yep, together, don't ask)

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Coconut. It is the only food he will spit out.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Diet Coke. He's diabetic so that's as strong as it gets for him.

5. Where did he go to high school? West Ottawa

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns, he already owns more than I know about. Should I be concerned? Now y'all are thinking, "No but any unannounced guest to your house should be." And I would add, "Especially you boys wantin' to date my girls!"

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? All of them and the more mayo the better.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Chips with chip dip. Apparently you can't eat chips without chip dip. Who knew?

10. What is his favorite cereal? Special K or Cheerios.

11. What would he never wear? Anything with a Notre Dame logo on it.

12. What is his favorite sports team? MSU. He played football there. Go Green!

13. Who will he vote for? McCain.

14. Who is his best friend? Me, however, Ed is running a close second lately. Should I be worried?

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Where to begin.... buy chips without buying chip dip, snap my gum, park the suburban in the garage front end in first, leave my keys anywhere other than on the key hook by the door, trust me this barely scratches the surface. Poor guy, how does he make it through the day being my husband.

16. How many states has he lived in? One, unless confusion counts. (Ha! I made myself laugh with that one. Maybe I need more sleep.)

17. What is his heritage? German and Dutch.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Cheesecake. He would be a happy man.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes. Football, wrestling, track (sounds like another guy in my house...)

20. What could he spend hours doing? Hunting.

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? He helps lead the men's ministry at church.

4 comments:

Mari said...

Have a good weekend! It was fun reading about Mark - I knew most of them but learned a few new things.

Cherdecor said...

Have a great weekend, Jennifer!

Cheri said...

You made me laugh with the "confusion" line too- love it!

Laura said...

That was fun to read! I might have to try that!