The pictures look great. No wonder, they are my grandkids & daughter & son-in-law. Grandpa told us that you stopped by last nite. He loved the fact that the kids wanted to play pool with him. He is all packed and ready to go to Texas. He and I washed his last few dishes this morning. He is probably on his way out the door right now. Love, Mom
14 comments:
I think they turned out great!
I think they are great. I like the setting - is that a park?
Very nice pics! Great backgrounds too!
Your pictures look great. The one of you and Mark is so nice! :)
They turned out great! You have a beautiful family!
The pictures look great. No wonder, they are my grandkids & daughter & son-in-law.
Grandpa told us that you stopped by last nite. He loved the fact that the kids wanted to play pool with him. He is all packed and ready to go to Texas. He and I washed his last few dishes this morning. He is probably on his way out the door right now.
Love, Mom
Those are nice family photos! They look fantastic!
The pictures turned out great- I love the one of you and Mark.
What is it with boys not smiling- Nick never wants to smile for pictures either.
They look great! Patty
Great pictures!! :)
What a nice family pic. It is amazing how much the kids have grown. Miss seeing you around.
These are beautiful pics! Your family is precious!
Awesome family pics! Nice fall picture too.
Those are awesome pictures!
Post a Comment