Monday, May 19, 2008

The baby is here!

Emily Rose arrived at 11:20am this morning. She weighs 7# 2oz. Mom and baby are doing great! I have to make this quick because I have a baby to go hold. I will update you more later. I am one excited Aunt!
Smiles!


Edited to add: The insurance company just called and they ARE covering the pool!!!! It is a happy day at the Hill house. Praise God!

8 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Congrats on your new family member. Go and hold tight to the new one.

Praising God with you.

Melissa said...

Yay!!! Congratulations to the proud parent's and happy aunt!! That's so exciting!

And, yay!!! for the pool! :)

Chad and Tammy said...

Congratulations on your new little niece!!

Mari said...

So much good news! Of course the best is your new niece. I know how you prayed for her and I'm really happy for all of you. Great news on the pool too!

Cheri said...

What great news! I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby.
Great relief for the pool I'm sure.

Cherdecor said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD EMILY ROSE!
That is a nice name too! That is my niece's name!

Rebekah said...

I love that name

Shelly said...

AWesome! In two ways!