Zack and Tyler sang James Taylor's "Fire and Rain" for Collage last night. I didn't know that they were going to do it without any music so I missed the very start of the song. Enjoy!
Just read the last 3 posts and got caught up on you and yours. Ugh! the pool! What a bummer! I bet the kids were not hapy to have to wait while that was fixed. I wouldn't be either. I'm so looking forward to having our pool ready for next summer! I've been looking for some of those old time swimming dresses that come down to your knees. That's what I will need to wear! Sounds like a fine Mother's Day! Thanks for rescuing the rabbit! He was probably going into heart failure! Have a good week! Tonja
5 comments:
They sounded good! I'd be scared to do it without music. Actually - I'd be scared to do it anyway!
They did awesome! And the a capella was a great touch too! I loved it!! :)
Just read the last 3 posts and got caught up on you and yours. Ugh! the pool! What a bummer! I bet the kids were not hapy to have to wait while that was fixed. I wouldn't be either. I'm so looking forward to having our pool ready for next summer! I've been looking for some of those old time swimming dresses that come down to your knees. That's what I will need to wear!
Sounds like a fine Mother's Day!
Thanks for rescuing the rabbit! He was probably going into heart failure!
Have a good week!
Tonja
Great job- especially with no music.
Zack and Tyler did an awesome job. God has gifted them with vocal chords.
Post a Comment