Too funny!But hey, at the rate he's going that's about how it'll be!Go Zack! (maybe I should get his autograph now too) Good thing we have some blackmail photos too! :)
He certainly is a good looking young man! He is so talented! You and your husband have a right to be so proud of him.
Cute!
A look at the future? Maybe?!
It's just a foreshadowing of things to come!
What a STAR he is! lol interesting though- he is surrounded by girls
I love the caption - too funny!
hehe!!! Too funny!!! :)
That is so funny! Like Jennifer said, that might be true in a few years...maybe I should get his autograph now before he's really famous!! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Too funny!
But hey, at the rate he's going that's about how it'll be!
Go Zack! (maybe I should get his autograph now too) Good thing we have some blackmail photos too! :)
He certainly is a good looking young man! He is so talented! You and your husband have a right to be so proud of him.
Cute!
A look at the future? Maybe?!
It's just a foreshadowing of things to come!
What a STAR he is! lol interesting though- he is surrounded by girls
I love the caption - too funny!
hehe!!! Too funny!!! :)
That is so funny! Like Jennifer said, that might be true in a few years...maybe I should get his autograph now before he's really famous!! :)
Post a Comment