
Where did the month go? This won't be a very good check in, it is crazy busy here with spring sports, but here I go...
1. Keep up our 1,000 Gifts List
-Zero entries last month
2. Work @ becoming a Proverbs 31 woman
-Heading in the right direction.
3. Consistent quiet time/devotions
-Not as consistent as I would like.
4. Memorize scripture weekly
-I have not memorized any scripture this month.
5. Spend 1 on 1 time with each child
-Does sitting at track meets and soccer games count?
6. Complete sewn gift for Julie and Leo
-Haven't touched this because I am working on a baby gift for them and it should be done within the week.
7. Build up to run with Anna this summer
-I got nothing!
8. Complete knitted gift for Crystal and Jeremy
-Didn't touch it this month and they just celebrated their 1 year anniversary. Bummer!
11 comments:
YES! Sitting at the track meets counts but more importantly, the drive to and from.
My baby boy graduates in 1 month and my baby girl gets her license in 1 month. There goes the time in the car together. Enjoy it while you can.
I agree, any time you spend with your kids where they have your attention is quality time.
Sounds like you've had a busy month with lots of extra activities. Best wishes in the coming month as you dive back into your list of goals!
Your 8 in 2008 is such a neat list!
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who puts everything aside when working on a new project - I know it drives my hubby crazy...but what can ya do? ;-)
Leigh Ann
I can't believe it's check in time already...guess I better go check on mine! :)
I love your honesty...because frankly...some months are like that...I find that just taking a rewind look at the month is good...to remind ourselves but to also extend ourselves grace when life is just too much!
I completely relate...I feel like I spend my life in portable chairs...we have had so many rain outs with softball...we have been having 4 games a week...it gets exhausting...
He knows our days...hang in there!
Helen
Yes, seriously where has this year gone?
I really want to work on spending one on one with my kids too- it's so hard to do it- but I need to make the time.
Thanks for the reminder!
Sounds alot like my month! Chin up! We're moving forward!!!!
Another vote for track meets and soccer games. Like someone else said, the drive too and from is important, but also just your presence speaks volumes.
Hang in there and keep on persevering.
Yes on sporting events.
"forgetting what is behind, I press on toward the goal...."
Keep at it.
Check in for 2008 -- successful!
Congratulations, for you are heading in the right direction and I sense we are all seeing that this is where the tough times to stay intentional set in. Keep going!
Blessings,
Elisa
Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment