Thursday, May 15, 2008

Field Trip, Pet's pet, and Pool updates

I went along with Libby on her field trip to the Grand Rapids Civic Theater today. They did a play on the book "Miss Nelson is Missing!". It was very well done. Then we went to the park for lunch and to play.


I think our dog Allie would like a pet of her own, HOWEVER, I don't know of anything that would want to be her pet. She was trying to convince this poor baby rabbit to be her pet by throwing it in the air whenever it tried to escape. You will be happy to know I rescued said rabbit and moved it to the empty lot next to us. Now that bunny better not thank me by coming back to eat my garden.




Our pool is looking much better. They have put the dirt back in place, repaired the tear and are starting to fill it back up. The State Farm claims rep was supposed to have come out this morning to "asses" the situation. I was not home so hopefully we will hear from them soon regarding his evaluation.



Smiles!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Oh poor baby bunny! He's so little. I'm glad you rescued him but I do hope he doesn't eat your garden.
Your pool is looking much better! Hope you hear good news.

Melissa said...

I love that picture of you with Libby! I remember reading that book, and I think the play would be cool. Poor baby bunny...at least you were able to rescue it! And I'm so glad to see that your pool is getting fixed! :)

Mari said...

The picture of you and Libby is really a nice one. I'm glad your pool is improving - now we'll just wait to see what the insurance company decides.

Cheri said...

The baby bunny is so cute. I always think they're cute- Mark agrees with you that it's not so cute when it's eating our garden and raspberries!
Hope the insurance rep is kind to you.

Cherdecor said...

Cute girls! I love the picture of you and Libby! I am glad that your pool is getting fixed so you can enjoy it before long.

Shelly said...

That bunny is cute. That picture with you and Libby turned out fine too. Glad you had fun at the field trip. I had things to do and did not go.