She's beautiful. Did you make her hat? It's adorable on her.
She is just adorable! What a huge blessing and an answer to prayer!
She is beautiful!!! :)
What a beauty!!! Congratulations to all!!! :)
She is so beautiful!! Congrats to all!!
What a sweet little baby!Congratulations!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!
She's just beautiful.I think that's going to be one spoiled little baby!
The fire pit--it was really simple too. I got those bricks at Lowes and they aren't very expensive. Got two different colors for more of a contrast and those pebbles worked nice too. That size ring took 36 of those stones.
Emily Rose is beautiful.
What an absolutely beautiful baby!!! Congrats Auntie Jennifer on such an amazing addition to the family.May God bless and protect little Emily Rose!Melissa
Auntie Jennifer----that baby girl is adorable! She looks content. Love the picture with you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
She's beautiful. Did you make her hat? It's adorable on her.
She is just adorable! What a huge blessing and an answer to prayer!
She is beautiful!!! :)
What a beauty!!! Congratulations to all!!! :)
She is so beautiful!! Congrats to all!!
What a sweet little baby!
Congratulations!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!
She's just beautiful.
I think that's going to be one spoiled little baby!
The fire pit--it was really simple too. I got those bricks at Lowes and they aren't very expensive. Got two different colors for more of a contrast and those pebbles worked nice too. That size ring took 36 of those stones.
Emily Rose is beautiful.
What an absolutely beautiful baby!!! Congrats Auntie Jennifer on such an amazing addition to the family.
May God bless and protect little Emily Rose!
Melissa
Auntie Jennifer----that baby girl is adorable! She looks content. Love the picture with you!
Post a Comment