Thursday, January 17, 2008

101

So what is 101 you ask? I'm not referring to Dalmatians.
I am referring to my addiction...
When will it stop?
When is enough enough?
When is it too much?
How many of you have this same addiction?
Some of you are thinking pairs of shoes aren't you. I do like me a good pair of shoes but I have limits. It isn't shoes.
I was just as shocked as you when I counted them this morning.
It is clear now why it is consuming so much of my free time.
Have you figured it out yet?
I am not ready to confess yet so go ahead and give me your best guess.....

Smiles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email messages? :)
~Debi

Melissa said...

I'm guessing the number of blogs you read. And if that's right, I do have the same addiction :)

In response to your post, no the sun was not shining last night, but it was shining during the day. So I thought i'd just drag it out a bit longer! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it's not blog sites you visit. Is that why you missed coffee last week tues.? I'll come and cut your computer cords!hahaha Do I have to plan an intervention? Chip worries about me and I read maybe 10. See-ya soon,Patty

Anonymous said...

How much time you spend reading Blogs?

Your weight? Are you a closet anorexic?

Anonymous said...

Wait! I know! I know!

It's how many times I threw Hilary at you on Facebook! I better go throw her at you another 101 more times. :)

Jenni S. said...

I was going to say posts, but I looked and, unless you have 30 stashed somewhere else, then your only at 71. If it's not shoes, maybe socks... :)

Terri said...

If it's blogs, I get it. My list is growing and I'm running out of time!

Rebekah said...

hmmm, I would say blogs, too. We give up, what is it??

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Are you kidding me? Is it really blogs???

Mari said...

I'm a little late to this but I would have guessed right, because I have the same addiction. I am subscribed to 80. That's why I love Google reader - I only check them when they have a new post!