
Here are my kiddos in their Christmas PJ's. Anna told me that I should start taking the picture Christmas Eve instead of Christmas morning so that everyone would look a little more "with it".

Here is a picture taken Christmas morning at my folk's house of all of their Grandkids. I should have asked the kids to look at me because I can tell all of them except Kendra are looking at my sister who was also taking pictures.
Smiles!
8 comments:
I love the pajamas! Kaylyn was raving about them on Sunday! They turned out great.
I had to laugh at the second picture. Libby looks so angelic, and then Zack looks like he's about to bust out laughing at any second!
Love the pictures, and love the new header!
I love the new header. THe new PJ's are also great.
Cute photos of really cute kids!
Love your header too.
Hugs!
Kat
cute jammies. Love the pants. Is that a Brittany Spaniel? We want a dog but I cant decide what breed I want. I like Labs but the puppy stage is atrocious. Is your dog a good family dog?
Really, really cute kids and those jammies are the cutest! Those puppies are adorable!
Love your new header----how is that done? Great picture of your children too.
I love jammies! We wait until Christmas morning for pictures too. I suppose as they get older it will be an issue. :)
The little stockings are cute on the mantle.
Great picture! I think your nephew has the same hairstyle as Matt! I really thought it was one-of-akind.lol See-ya soon,Patty
Post a Comment