Saturday, January 12, 2008

Am I wierd? Another Meme.

Rebekah apparently thinks I am weird because she tagged me for this Meme (remember it rhymes with dream). I will try my best to not disappoint.

The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.

7) I talked my hubby into putting in an underground pool and I don't like to swim. I do like to sit next to it under a big umbrella and read while the kiddos are swimming.

6) This one links to the last one. I sit outside almost every day in the summer for no less than an hour by the pool with the kids but I don't like being hot so it takes most of the summer before I have a tan because I sit in the shade. Oh well, no skin cancer here right?

5) I sing to the radio when I am driving and often embarrass myself when someone drives up next to me and catches me just belting out the song. Looks like I am talking to myself because no one else is in the car. I am praising my Lord and there is nothing embarrassing about that right?

4) This one is getting better but one of my little quirks is that I hate making decisions, even simple ones, so when it comes to things like ordering pizza I ask Mark to do it for us. Then I sit there telling him what I want on it. Why don't I just order it myself? Poor Mark.

3) I don't like socks. Even in the winter if I am at home I am probably not wearing socks. I know you are wondering... nope not wearing any right now.

2) I don't like coffee. I have had friends tell me to just "grow up already". Is that what it takes to grow up? Because my daughter Kaylyn likes coffee and she ... let's just say I think I have proved my point that there isn't a link there.

1) I made a dessert that uses puff pastry last night and I baked the left-over scraps for me to eat. I know I am stretching here but I am running out of things that I dare to share.

Now, lets hear from some other weirdos out there.... Melissa, Dawn, Anna, Kaylyn, Tori, Julie, Brenda

Smiles!

12 comments:

Mari said...

I am weird also becasue Rebekah tagged me for this too. I have it ready to go next week and I actually have 2 weird things the same as you. You'll have to wait to see what they are.

Melissa said...

Thanks a lot! haha...I know I'm wierd ;)
I'm the same as you with #5. I'm always singing in the car! And #4 too. I can never decide, I'm always the last one to order. Just ask Zack...when we went to McDonald's I told him just to choose something for me because I couldn't make up my mind! lol
I'll do this tomorrow, because I'm doing another special blog right now ;)

Anonymous said...

i think you meant 'my' when you left me a comment, not 'me'. BUT I don't think i have to write out my reasons for being werid!

:)ANNA

Cherdecor said...

Hey, thanks for that cream puff recipe. My H. just loves cream puffs but they take too long to make. This recipe sounds quick and easy. I probably will add cream cheese to the pudding for a richer taste but it sounds good.

Melissa said...

I just check out the link for the cream puffs. Do you get the Kraft Food and Family magazine? We got it the other day and I marked this recipe to make it because it looks so good, and easy! Too funny! :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks for playing along. A pool and you don't even like to swim?? What fun is that?
Just kidding
I wear socks in the winter (our floor in the house is cold) but not in the summer.

Monkey Giggles said...

Ohhhh...so you are that lady I drove next to the other day while you were sing!!!!!!! wink* Just kidding. I do that same thing. Thank for sharing.

Smiles

Mari said...

My favorite DS games are Brain age (That's why we are both so smart!), Sudoku, Yoshis Island, Solataire and Sims Island version.

Anonymous said...

It's only a myth about shade and skin cancer-----you can still get it!

No socks---you are crazy.

I agree with the singing--I do it too! :)

What a fun meme----rhymes with dream! :)

julie said...

I love to sing in my car too! I feel bad for my kids though, because they are trapped with my not so great singing voice!!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Jennifer,

That's AWESOME!!! I love this meme!!! ;)

I personally like the singing in the car. I bought one of those blue tooth ear pieces so I could talk on my phone (I think I may be addicted to talking on my cell phone)...any who, I wear it even if I am NOT on the phone so I can sing in the car. I make sure to pull the hair back on my ear so people can see my ear piece and think I am on the phone!!!

Is that smart? or weird?

Melissa

Mari said...

Hey Jen - you'll have to check out the responses on this meme on my blog. Patty has her answers posted per your request!