Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More solos.

Christmas Eve Service
Is your volume on?

Zack singing "Joseph's Song"


Libby singing "Away in the Manger"



Kaylyn playing the piano with her piano teacher, Mrs. Janssen.
Sorry but I didn't have a very good seat for filming her.

Smiles!

10 comments:

Cherdecor said...

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! They were all so very well! What a musical family you have! You have a right to be one proud momma!

Mari said...

They all did so good. I bet you were proud! (and rightfully so!)

Melissa said...

Wow! Amazing! Fantastic! They all did so well! All your kids are so talented and amazing!

jennwa said...

You should be very proud. They were all great!!

Cheryl said...

This was very good. You really have some talented children. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!

Cheri said...

They all did really well. I was watching you while they were up there- you could see your pride written all over your face- as it should be!!!

Chad and Tammy said...

Those were all great! What a bunch of talent!!

Anonymous said...

You all are a musically gifted family. Jennifer, I thought you said you couldn't sing!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for stopping by my place. I enjoyed your comment. So, you are a mom of four too? If you were close by I would invite you to my 'Mom's of Four or More' group. (My husband calls it a cult.. :O)

Me and some other gals from church with four or more kids get together and usually go out for dinner or for coffee. Even if there are only four of us that make it, we always get a chuckle telling the waitress that we have left 16 children at home with their fathers.

I enjoyed seeing your children singing in church. My daughter Meghan (16) sings. I loved seeing your 16yo son on stage. Nothing touches a mothers heart like godly young men and women.

Warmly, Joanne

Melissa in Mel's World said...

WOW...your kids are so talented! Good for you getting it on tape so you could put it up on You-Tube. What a great idea!

/\/\/\ Sending my applause to the kids for doing such a great job!

Melissa