Look what Mari passed on. I am all about spreading the love! Thanks Mari!
Here is what the maker of this award says:
"I have met so many lovely and very talented ladies here in Blogdom, what more can I do or say to express my humbled heart to each, than to give all my dearest readers and friends a special award filled with love. So, spread the love dear ones, spread the love to those you love."
Here is what the maker of this award says:
"I have met so many lovely and very talented ladies here in Blogdom, what more can I do or say to express my humbled heart to each, than to give all my dearest readers and friends a special award filled with love. So, spread the love dear ones, spread the love to those you love."

I am too busy checking on my 101 blogs to decide who to pass this on to so I am going to revert back to my tagging fellow Jennifer's.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jenni
Jenni
Jenna
Jennwa
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jennifer
Jenni
Jenni
Jenna
Jennwa
Look at the next award I received. Thank you Dawn!
I am passing this one on to one special friend from Japan who yacked on me! You know who you are.Look at what Mary is doing to celebrate her 200th post. She is have a giveaway. Who doesn't love a giveaway? Go check it out.

11 comments:
Thank you for the award. I am a Jennifer. How I got Jennwa as a blogging name is a long story.
Thanks a lot again and have a great weekend.
Way to spread the love! I like your method of passing on awards - it's so fun to get them, but so hard to pass them on.
Yay for awards! :)
Aw shucks----
Thanks for the award! It's a little early in the morning for me after my late night last night. :)
Thanks for thinking of me-----you're a hoot!
Jennifer
Congrats on your well deserved awards! Aren't they fun!!!
Hugs!
Kat
You are SO well deserving!!!
And...holy smokes, that is a lot of Jennifer's! ;)
Thanks for my FIRST award! What a sweet thing to do!
Love those awards. THANKS!
Hey, I like the newish header a lot - what a great picture!
An award just for having my very own name :)! I loved it! Thanks for thinking of me--
-Jennifer
thank you maam! i don't know what i was doing. it was the middle of the morning, i couldn't sleep and my head i'm sure was just not reading your blog name correctly. but i'm here now. yea! i'm in southeastern michigan. sterling heights to be exact, and ya baby it's cold outside. i'll be stopping in again. ~janel
Jennifer,
Thanks for stopping by my blog...about the 52 things I love about my husband. That was fun to do!
I do remember you telling me about your BIL and the dog issues...well, at least she DID become pregnant...I can imagine that is about the same thing that will happen to us...all the stress of getting her pregnant and then she will probably only have one...AND of course I'm sure she will have to have a C-section...it just seems to fit with all the other drama...nothing about getting her pregnant will be easy. Did your BIL go the artifical route? I thought that is what you said he may have to do! I know that is most likely what we are going to have to do, too!
Thanks for stopping by...AND congratulations on all your awards.
Blessings...
Teresa
Post a Comment