Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here we go again...


Current Temp = 5 degrees
Current Wind Chill = -11 degrees
Current number of kids out of bed = 2

Guess the teenagers need to catch up on their sleep.

Smiles!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

we were 50 yesterday. 0 today. 40 tomorrow.

I was off for 5 days. I didn't enjoy getting up at 430 this morning but I sure am glad to get out of the house.

Enjoy your snow day

Anonymous said...

Better YOU than me!!!!

Melissa said...

I don't like it! I was glad that when I got up at 5:45 I found out school was cancelled. But I only got to sleep until 8 because Sam woke me up! Something about those teenagers of yours.... ;) Enjoy your day off!

Mari said...

I can't believe how cold it is after 49 degrees yesterday. Crazy Michigan weather!

Cheri said...

Can't hurt for them to sleep in once in awhile right??

Sherry said...

This ain't nothing compared to the windchills here in MN! Yuck!
Thanks for entering my Bloggy Giveaway!

Justabeachkat said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hugs!
Kat

Chelle' said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for visiting my blog today to answer that survey. I really enjoyed your answers. Particularly to the question, "Who makes the bed." Phenominal.

I've been reading through your blog. I love it. I'll be back.

:0) STAY WARM!!!