Have you tried Zaditor? It's OTC now and it works better than anything else I've tried. I get VERY itchy eyes from our dogs and this really seems to help that a LOT!
Me too, plus Bekah! She keeps rubbing her eyes! My just hurt and I sneeze alot! Bekah thinks I'm coughing! I think I sneeze to loud for her! Its definately not a petite sneeze!
This is a rough time of year for a lot of people. Hopefully your symptoms will relieve a little. Allergies sure can make one miserable. I did like how you explained it in your blog. That was cute!
10 comments:
Me too! My eyes look a mess and I am sick of the itching. Andy said he was ready to leave Michigan because it started on him the minute he got home.
Me too!!! I think this year it has been the worse. Hang in there. This to shall pass!
Not fun! I'm not having trouble with my eyes...but my nose is stuffy and runny and my throat is itchy! Make it go away! :)
Have you tried Zaditor? It's OTC now and it works better than anything else I've tried. I get VERY itchy eyes from our dogs and this really seems to help that a LOT!
Thank goodness I don't have allergies!
I'm having pretty good luck with my prescription meds. Hope you find something that works!
Me too, plus Bekah! She keeps rubbing her eyes! My just hurt and I sneeze alot! Bekah thinks I'm coughing! I think I sneeze to loud for her! Its definately not a petite sneeze!
Oh to be able to enjoy the springtime without the pollen working its bad magic on me! I love spring...but hate the pollen!
I been having troubles too with the pollen . Please pollen go away, come back another day.
This is a rough time of year for a lot of people. Hopefully your symptoms will relieve a little. Allergies sure can make one miserable. I did like how you explained it in your blog. That was cute!
Post a Comment