I was all ready/excited to plant my garden today until hubby called on his way to work this morning and said that there is a freeze advisory out for tonight. Bummer. Tomorrow you will find me in my garden planting all the veggies and fruit that we bought on Monday at Motman's with Brandon's help. Thank you Brandon!
This isn't a very good picture of the garden because I was too lazy to walk out and take a good picture but this is after Brandon tilled it up for me. I raked out the clumps of sod this past Friday.

Here is how I spent part of my Memorial Day....

It is going to kill me that my sister lives 57 miles north of us. I am going to have to take out a small loan just to cover the gas.
Smiles!
8 comments:
That would be so hard to be that far away. Good thing you got some good cuddles in this weekend!
That is one precious baby! I love how they cuddle! Maybe you could get a scooter! Tee Hee!
I heard about the frost advisory this morning...definitely not what I wanted to hear!
Little Emily is so adorable! Lucky you for getting to spend time with her, it makes the drive worth it doesn't it?
And by the way, I have the same shirt that you're wearing, and I almost wore it yesterday! :)
I'm not happy about that frost advisory - I planted my flowers yesterday.
Love the picture of you and Emily!
I wondered if that was you... hence all the staring :) I thought about asking if you were my bloggy friend, but since I hadn't had a shower yet, still had coffee breath and you were looking all cute, I didn't. Shoot, now I wished I had.
The other guy (I don't think he was your husband) you were with looked awfully familiar too. Did he graduate from South Christian?
Have fun planting. I just went out and covered everything up. Hope they make it.
You said you were 10 minutes from Motmans, I am too! Wonder if we are neighbors :)
Next time I see you out in public, I promise to say hi!
The baby is soooo adorable! I love how a new baby smells. I love how soft their hair is and like to rub my cheek on their head.
You are funny! Ramen Noodles for a snack that way. LOL
Good luck with golfing!
so sweet. I miss those days.
Oh, my goodness - how precious and tiny! Now THAT would be worth driving the distance - and paying the gas money for. :)
I have a new niece, too, and even though she is a bit bigger since she was adopted, the joy is the same and I can't get enough of her, either.
Post a Comment