Hey Jennifer,I've missed chatting with you lately, and I know that everyone is swamped with end of the year stuff, but I wanted to stop over to say HI!I love LOVE lOvE Nicole Johnson and this video is truly amazing!!! Thanks for the words of wisdom!xoxo,Melissa
Congrats on the new baby in the family!I've tagged you today. I know you usually read my family blog, but the instructions are on my scrapbooking one--templatesbyerica.blogspot.com.
Oh, Jennifer...that moved me. AND today...I needed to be moved. GOD bless you for the blessing you are to ME!
Jennifer,that is awesome. I have never heard that lady before. Very good speaker and she had a lot of good things to say about being invisible yet God seeing things. So true!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Jennifer,
I've missed chatting with you lately, and I know that everyone is swamped with end of the year stuff, but I wanted to stop over to say HI!
I love LOVE lOvE Nicole Johnson and this video is truly amazing!!! Thanks for the words of wisdom!
xoxo,
Melissa
Congrats on the new baby in the family!
I've tagged you today. I know you usually read my family blog, but the instructions are on my scrapbooking one--templatesbyerica.blogspot.com.
Oh, Jennifer...that moved me. AND today...I needed to be moved. GOD bless you for the blessing you are to ME!
Jennifer,that is awesome. I have never heard that lady before. Very good speaker and she had a lot of good things to say about being invisible yet God seeing things. So true!
Post a Comment