I've been tagged by my friend Erica at Herzog Family on her scrap-booking blog. Check out this post for some incredible pictures.
Here are the rules:
5. My toes are often purple. Not very attractive in summer sandals.
Now, here are seven bloggers that I am tagging:
(Don't feel obligated it is supposed to be fun. Wink!)
1. Angie @ The Knightly News
2. Brandon @ Bsloterbeek's Weblog (This is the name you pick for your blog and you are an English major?)
3. Cheri @ Just Another Day in Paradise
4. Dawn @ The Sloterbeek Scoop (I think you need to help Brandon on a more creative name for his blog.)
5. Elisa @ Extravagant grace
-. F (I can't find a single name beginning with an F)
6. Gayle @ Grace For Gayle (Read this post. I read it to Mark through tears because I was laughing so hard. He didn't get the humor. What is wrong with him? Maybe it's a mom thing)
7. Heather @ Heather's Ramblings
Wow, linking all that takes a lot of time. I need to go get ready for the day. Mark is meeting me for lunch, then we are hitting a bucket of balls (I am going golfing with some girlfriends tomorrow and Mark doesn't want me to embarrass myself I guess. LOL!) Then we have a track meet for Zack. Busy day as usual!
Kudos to Brandon for tilling up a space for my garden last night. You rock!
Smiles!
7 comments:
I hope you have fun golfing and at the track meet! I can't wait to hear how it goes!! :)
Mercy! Girl! This will require me some thinking time!
Love you lots!
This is a fun tag. Thanks for getting me. I'll try to join in, but I have a stack of must do items to get to before the kidos get home, including pleading a hardship for why I can't do jury duty!
Ugh! Pray for me!
Thanks and blessings,
Elisa
I'm working on it- this might take a bit!
This was fun. I've never tried Ramen noodles except in a chinese salad. I don't know if I would like them dry!
Do we need to ask about the purple toes???
Ha...too funny that Mark would think you would embarass yourself at the golf club...Matt (my dh) would probably do the same thing.
Ick...did you say you ate the ramen noodles, dry, plain, and not cooked?
You are one weird bird Jenn...but I think that's why we get along so nicely! Ha!
Yippee Skippee about your garden Jen!
You must post some pics.
Post a Comment