Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a Girl!


You know that ticker on my side bar of that baby that has some 130+ days to go? Well yesterday we found out that it will be a girl! I am so excited to get busy making girlie stuff. My sister is doing well and is now in maternity clothes. It is fun to watch her grow.
Smiles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! We are looking forward to a new niece or nephew in April but we don't know which yet.
DMS

Melissa said...

Yay! How exciting for them!
On Sunday Kaylyn was talking about how excited she was to find out the gender. But she said your sister was only 8 weeks along....I didn't think so because I knew that the ticker had been up for longer than that. But judging by how much of a help Kaylyn was in the nursery, your sister is lucky to have such a great niece!

Mari said...

I'm so happy to hear she is doing well. What fun to get some girl stuff together - you should be good at that!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Great News! We're all excited for her and her Auntie!

Justabeachkat said...

How exciting! I know you'll be buying pink supplies. Show us what you do.

Hugs!
Kat

Rebekah said...

Glad she is doing well. Girls sure make life interesting ;)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant. Enjoy all the pink and girlie things!

Cheri said...

What a lucky little girl she is- I'm sure she's going to have some darling knitted things coming her way!
Congrats!

PS- The chicken broth worked great for fondue!

Cheri said...

What a lucky little girl she is- I'm sure she's going to have some darling knitted things coming her way!
Congrats!

PS- The chicken broth worked great for fondue!

Melissa said...

ooohhhhhh! i love your new layout! :)