Thank you Rebekah!
I am going to blow this up and paste it on my fridge so the kids can see it. They may not believe someone gave it to their mother otherwise. Especially the 17 year old.
So now I get to pass it along! I love that part of it.
Jennifer (although there was that "yack" thing)
Mel
Tonja (Pronounce the "J". I still keep saying your name wrong in my head)
Kat
Cherdecor (Hopefully this one won't get stolen!)
Hope
and right back at ya Rebekah!
Thanks to all of you for the "kind" comments you leave. I am enjoying getting to know you all!
Smiles!

I am going to blow this up and paste it on my fridge so the kids can see it. They may not believe someone gave it to their mother otherwise. Especially the 17 year old.
So now I get to pass it along! I love that part of it.
Jennifer (although there was that "yack" thing)
Mel
Tonja (Pronounce the "J". I still keep saying your name wrong in my head)
Kat
Cherdecor (Hopefully this one won't get stolen!)
Hope
and right back at ya Rebekah!
Thanks to all of you for the "kind" comments you leave. I am enjoying getting to know you all!
Smiles!

11 comments:
You deserve that award very much, and I will tell your kids that too! BTW I tagged you for a Me-me! Tee Hee!
Jenifer,
What a sweet surprise! Thank you so much. This is the first time I have seen this award, and I love it. Tell your kids I said they have a KIND mother who knows how to be KIND to others!
And, congrats to you on receiving the award, too.
That is a great award. Congrats!!!
Have a great weekend.
Jennifer,
Congratulations on the award! You deserve it!
And thank you for passing it on to me! I'll have to show my husband----he may not believe me! :)
I agree that you deserve this award! I can always expect kind words from you Jen! :)
Congratulations on this award - I can vouch for your kindness too!
You are one of the most kind people I know out here in Bloggy land...you definately deserve it!
Thanks for passing it along!
xoxo,
Melissa
Thank you my sweet friend.
Hugs,
Hope
Congrats- you deserve it!
Congratulations Jennifer. So sweet (and kind) of you to pass this on to me Jennifer! Thanks you so much!
Hugs!
Kat
You deserve such a nice award, even if your kids dont agree. :)
Post a Comment