Sunday, January 27, 2008

Zack throwing at the college level...

Mark found out that Zack can compete at college Track meets as "unattached". So Friday night we paid to have him throw at a college meet at Grand Valley State University. There were maybe 5 or 6 other colleges represented there also. I thought you'd enjoy seeing Zack doing what he loves to do. He was a little nervous being the only High School kid throwing with all the college guys but he held his own. Out of 20 guys he placed 4th. We are very excited for him.


Thank you Melissa!

17 comments:

Melissa said...

That is sooooooo exciting and quite an accomplishment! Way to go Zack!!

Tonja said...

WOW! Way to go Zack! I know you are so proud of him! Bet he's a little proud, too!

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...way to go Zack!

Hugs!
Kat

Cherdecor said...

Congrats to Zack! That's quite exciting!

Cheri said...

That is really something to be proud of!!

Good job Zack

A Stone Gatherer said...

So Cool! I tell ya, some day we'll be watching the Olympics and watching Zack!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations Zack!

Melissa said...

You're welcome :)

Mari said...

Good job Zach - that's really something to be proud of!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ZACK!!! Patty

Melissa in Mel's World said...

That is really quite amazing! Way to go Zach!!!

Melissa

jennwa said...

That is great. You must be proud. Way to go Zack!!!!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Hats of to him. Congrats Zach.

Thank you for sharing

Monkey Giggles said...

Hi,

You are the winner of the "cozy Corner" contest. Email me your mailing address.

Smiles and hugs
Hope

kari and kijsa said...

Way to go Zack! Great job!
Thanks for stopping by our giveaway today!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

I tried leaving 2 comments last night but was unsuccessful.....

Congratulations Zack! Way to go! What a proud moment! Do I hear scholarships? :)

I agree you are loveable! And fun to throw things at too! Congratulations on your award!

Rebekah said...

Ugh! I dont think I could do that. Good deal for him placing 4 with a bunch of college guys.